Happy Friday Picket Fence Stampers!
Becky Roberts here from Inking Idaho with a pretty little baby girl card.
To get the onesie shape I made a few cuts. Start with a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of cardstock. Fold in half like you would for a regular card.
1. Sleeves: Measure on the sides of the card where the sleeves will go, from the top corners down to 1-1/2". Make a tiny pencil mark. From that pencil mark measure 3/4" in towards the chest. Cut on that 3/4" line.
2. Sides: From that cut 3/4" line, use a ruler to draw a line diagonally to the bottom corners of the card and then cut on that line.
3. You now have a onesie with sleeves. Use a corner rounder on the sleeves to round and soften the sharp corners.
4. Legs: I used a 1-1/2" circle punch to add the leg holes. After you make the punch, use your scissors to slightly straighten the crotch area so it look more like how the leg holes should look.
5. Neck: I used the same hole punch to create the neck opening.
6. Now it is time to decorate.
I stenciled the roses and leaves onto the light pink cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks and the Life Changing Blender Brushes.
I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock measuring approximately 2-1/8" x 1". I hand cut the tag shape and punched a hole to attached to the ribbon sash.
Add jewels, pearls or little buttons to the top.
Have a lovely weekend, friends - stay safe out there!