Hello fellow card makers! Bonnie here from BONNIECAROLLEE MAKES CARDS. I love stencilled backgrounds and I encourage you to try the new PAPER POUNCERS. As the name suggests, the ink is applied in a pouncing motion giving a perfect result for even the most delicate of stencils and die cuts. I love that there is a Pouncer for each colour and a case to protect the sponge applicator and prevent ink from getting on your work surface. There is also a smaller set available for neutral colours. This new concept for ink application is AWESOME! For today’s card, ON THIS SPECIAL DAY WORD DIE has been coupled with SPIRAL OF HEARTS 6 x 6 STENCIL and PENGUINS WANNA HAVE FUN for a sweet and playful wedding or anniversary card.
- Using a Misti Stamping Platform, the penguin couple from PENGUINS WANNA HAVE FUN was stamped with Copic friendly, Black Hybrid Ink and shaded with W3 and W0 Copic markers. The penguins were cut with the coordinating die.
- The new PAPER POUNCERS were used to apply Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar and Unicorn White pigment ink. They were applied to the SPIRAL OF HEARTS 6 x 6 STENCIL on an over sized panel of pink card stock. The Picked Raspberry was applied in the centre and radiated to the outer edges with the light pink and white.
- The hearts were clear embossed for a shimmery effect and the panel trimmed to 4” by 5 1/4” and mounted on a top folding, A2 sized card base.
- The ON THIS SPECIAL DAY WORD DIE was die cut four times from 110lb white card stock, stacked and adhered to the card front.
- The penguins were positioned on the lower, right hand corner with foam tape.
Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you try the new Paper Pouncers out! They take stencilling with ink to the next level! So easy to use! Visit me at BONNIECAROLLEE MAKES CARDS for more ideas using Picket Fence Studios products.