- Plumeria Rubra was stamped on Canson XL water colour paper with Black Hybrid ink.
- The image was water coloured with Mijello Mission Gold water colours using a ‘wet on wet’ technique. Check out the VIDEO TUTORIAL for tips to water colour with ease and enjoyment!
- Using the end of the paintbrush handle, yellow gouache was applied to the centre of flowers.
- The background was stencilled with Trapezoild Spiral 6 x 8 and Paper Glaze Velvet Split Pea Soup.
- A Little Note Word Die was cut four times and stacked.
- The panel, 5 1/2” square, was adhered to a black matted card base measuring 5 3/4” square.
- After the stacked sentiment was adhered, a few random embellishments were applied with A Whole Lot of Polka Dots Stencil and Paper Glitz Sparkle .
Check out the VIDEO TUTORIAL .
Thank you for stopping by! For more ideas using Picket Fence Studios products, visit my blog at BONNIECAROLLEE.com.