- Use yellow ink through the Slim Line Horizontal Rays of Sun Stencil onto a piece of smooth white card 8.5" x 3.5".
- Die cut the Slim Line Tree Branch Die and the Layering Flora: Blooming Blossoms Dies, and color both with alcohol markers. Alternatively, use colored card or ink.
- Stamp out with sentiment with PFS Black Hybrid Ink Pad, and then die cut.
- Die cut one of the Shaker Sheets with the Slim Line Full Front Shaker Die.
- Using double sided tape, attach three sides of the die cut shaker sheet to the stencilled panel.
- Add in the Shaker Garnish - Dandelion Dreams and Embellishments - Chicks in the Grass, then adhere the last side. You now have a gorgeous shaker panel!
- Attach your shaker panel onto a slim line card base, and then glue the tree branch, the flowers, gems, and sentiment to the front of the card.
Hello friends! Spring is just around the corner, and I'm so ready for the brighter days ahead! I live in England, and our climate is SOGGY and grey from October to February, so we welcome the changing Season.
The February Latest Release is out now and there are some amazing products this month! For my project today, I'm focusing on the new Slim Line Tree Branch Die. This really is a must have, and I can see myself reaching for it on multiple projects.
Full Front Slim Line Shaker Card
I hope that this has given you some inspiration for slim line shaker cards, and also for that amazing tree branch die! As the Social Media Manager for Picket Fence Studios, you won't have seen me on the blog, but I'll now have 1-2 posts a month to share with you! Have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
Lots of crafty hugs, Jen