- Four small panels of different coloured card stock were stencilled with A Whole Lot of Polka Dots Stencil 6x6 Stencil using Arctic Fox Paper Glaze and set aside to dry. The polka dot panels were die cut with Joy Word Die.
- White card stock was die cut with the beautiful Slim Line Pierced Blanket Cover Plate. This die cut is 8 1/2” by 3 1/2”; slim line sized. The panel was mounted on a card base of the same size.
- The mice from Folicking Winter Friends and holly sprigs from Seasonal Christmas Flowers were stamped with Picket Fence Studio’s versatile black hybrid ink. This ink will work well with any medium so is perfect for alcohol markers.
- The images are small and were Copic coloured quickly:
- Holly - YG25, 21
- Berries - R39, 000
- Mice - E44, 42, R20
- Mouse 1 Clothes - RV17, 13
- Mouse 2 Clothes - BG07, 02
- Mouse 3 Clothes - Y19, 13
- Mouse 4 Clothes - YG25, 21
- Both the mice and the holly were cut with the coordinating dies. The bodies of the blue and green mice were trimmed off.
- The JOY die cut sentiments were adhered to the card with extra wide foam tape. When spacing images evenly on a panel, I like to adhere the top and bottom die cut and work towards the middle. I also like to leave more space between the card’s edge and the top die cut than the one at the bottom of the panel.
- The mice were adhered to the JOY die cuts that matched their clothes. The full bodied mice were adhered directly to the JOY sentiment. The mice' heads were adhered with foam dots to the background peeking from behind the sentiment.
- The berries on the holly sprigs were adhered with liquid adhesive directly to the card with a foam dot under one of the leaves to cause it to sweep up.
I want to thank you for your visits to both the blog at Picket Fence Studios and to BONNIECAROLLEE Makes Cards. The time you spend with us is so appreciated. I hope that each and every one of you has a beautiful holiday season surrounded by the people who are close to you. Merry Christmas everyone!
Joyeux Noel! Envoyer beaucoup d’ amour!
Fun color choices and darling mice!