- This is an A2 card size ( 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches)
- To make it, I first made the background pattern using the Winter Rings Stencil with the Paper Glaze Velvet - Winter Snowfall.
- Then, cut the patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- I die cut with a snow globe die in the middle of the patterned panel.
- Trace the snow globe shape on the card base and die-cut the snow globe as the trace marked.
- I die-cut the card base (paper size 11 x 4 1/4 inches) by placing a die on the snow globe shape shown.
- For the easel card stopper, I made a mini card in the card, so the mini card could be a stopper for the snow globe.
- The mini card size: is 4 x 4 inches
- The Mini card Front: The Slim Line Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Word Topper Die
- The Sentiment on the Glove: the For the Holidays Stamp set - Applied Gold Embossing Powder on the sentiment
I insert Sequin Mix - A Classic Christmas in the snow globe.
I think this card would a good Holiday deco.
That’s all for today.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.